A classic American denim jacket tailored with the motorcyclist in mind, the Draggin'® Jacket provides an affordable, fashionable alternative to hot, uncomfortable leather. Made with rigid American 14.5oz denim and lined through the arm, across the shoulders and down the back with 13.5 ounce DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber it offers superior protection and comfort. It's also loaded with extra features:
- Full-length zipper up the front (in addition to the buttons) to keep the cold air out.
- Armor pockets in the shoulders, elbows and back to make our optional armor kit easier to use.
- Two button waist adjustment.
- Button cuffs.
- Longer sleeves.
- Ten cargo pockets (six inner pockets, two button-flap chest pockets, two outer slash pockets)
- Snap-down collar to prevent flapping.
- Removable throat closure for chilly night riding.
For addition impact protection, our CE-approved Armor can be easily added at back, shoulder and elbow.
A NOTE ON SIZE: MOST RIDERS FIND THEY NEED TO GO UP A SIZE IN OUR JACKETS. SO IF YOU USUALLY WEAR A SIZE XL, THEN YOU SHOULD ORDER A XXL.
Each Draggin’® Jacket is pre-washed, pre-shrunk and handmade in the USA!
- 3.90 LBS