What if the size I ordered does not fit?
If you find that you need another size, call immediately for a Return Authorization number (or request a return/exchange by logging in to your account). Do not remove any tags or labels. Only garments in new and original condition may be returned. Return them via the shipper of your choice (we suggest insuring the package for your own protection). Complete return instructions are also printed on the back of your invoice.
How do I make a return or get a refund?
- All requests for return must be made within 30 days of receipt. E-mail us or call 644-651/2737 or call toll-free at 1-877-DRA-GGIN from 10:00am-5:00pm CT M-F for a Return Authorization number. You can also log in to your account to request a return authorization.
- All products returned must be in clean and original sellable condition with all tags and labels still attached. Items received without tags are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We reserve the right to refuse a return/exchange that is not in new, sellable condition.
- Include a copy of the invoice with your return and please indicate the products you would like to receive in exchange. Please keep track of your return number should you have questions about your return/exchange. All exchanges and returns are processed and tracked by your Return Authorization number. If you need to check on a return, please give us your Return Authorization number when you call. Keep your credit card receipt. Retain a copy of the invoice for your records.
- Return the product prepaid with the shipper of your choice- we suggest UPS or US Mail. We also recommend insuring the package for your protection. Keep your UPS or Postal receipt until you receive your replacement/refund. Draggin is not responsible for items lost or damaged in route back to us.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, but you will not be charged for UPS Ground from us to you for one exchange (USA only).
- Address all returns to:
504 Prior Ave N
St Paul MN 55104